• Globally accepted professional level certification which can be completed in shortest possible time.
• Contains deep knowledge of planning, budgeting, cost management, financial accounting and finance.
• Complete exemption from ICWAI & 50% exemption in ACCA
• Globally recognized body with good remuneration level paid to members all over the world.
• High demand in UAE with attractive salary package.
Fast facts About CMA
• Certification awarded by Institute of Management Accountants- USA
• Completion Period- 4 to 6 months
• Gives Edge from non-certified colleagues
• CMAs get 24% higher salary & 31% higher total compensation than their non-certified colleagues.
• CMA is graduate- level certification
• CMA is designed for management, accounts and finance professionals.
There are two online exams in CMA conducted through Prometric Centers in UAE. Part I- 4 hours Exams of 100 Multiple choice questions and two 30 minutes essay type questions. Part-II 4 hours exam of 100 Multiple choice questions and two 30 minutes essay type questions.
• Candidate will have to pass both exams within three years from entry into the program.
• Candidate must register for at least one exam part within the 12 months of payment of entrance fee.
• Individual part can be taken in any sequence.
• On average a student takes six months to complete both parts
Our Differentiated Features:
• Qualified and experienced trainers
• Central Location (Sharjah)
• Friday Classes
• Duration: 120 hrs
• Exam Focused Trainings
• Customized one to one sessions option
• Quality that we never compromised
For Further details, Contact - 0544115397