NEBOSH Certified Safety Engineer with Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and having experience in Construction Industry; Planning, Creating, Testing, and Supervision of Electrical System installations. An effective communicator with exceptional relationship management skills with the ability to relate to people at any level of business and management
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
1) Conduct regular Toolbox talks on site as required
2) Conduct regular safety meetings and training on site as
3)Observe and raise site hazards observation report and coordinate with engineers to close out
4) Closeout Site NCR on time with proper coordination with the Engineers.
5) Investigate all accidents and incidents and report the findings.
6) Coordinate with field staff over HSE standards.
7) Ensure all Health, Safety and Environment policies are implemented, maintained and adhered to at all times on site
8) Ensure our sites are safe, e.g., correct and sufficient hazard warning on electrical and mechanical equipment, lifting equipment used by crews is properly certified, safety zones around drilling rigs etc.
9) Implementation of training regimes, incorporating training course, manual handling, TBT’s, company inductions
10)Compilation and maintenance of all HSE related records such as accident statistics, PPE register, near misses, training etc.
11)Close liaison with Management Representative for QHSE on policy implementation, standards, progress etc.
12)Coordinate monthly HSE meetings, recording minutes and issuing action points to all relevant staff.
13)Put together a budget for all HSE related expenditure expected for the coming year, including purchasing PPE, Fire Prevention equipment, training courses, stationary, IT etc.
1)Other relevant jobs as assigned.