Independent Huge Villa | 6 Master room | Ideal Location

AED 135,000 /yr

Al Ain, Al Niyadat

Reference ID: OD-07-6BHK-nydt

Reference ID: OD-07-6BHK-nydt

Independent Huge Villa | 6 Master room | Ideal Location

Property Info





Size (SqFt)




Villa For


Rent Is Paid


Listed By


Posted On

April 1st, 2020

Property Reference


Independent Huge Villa | 6 Master room | Ideal LocationRent: 135,000Area Consist of 200x200 sqm- 6 Master Bedrooms- 2 Living hall- Seperate Majlis  
-Built in wardrobes- Dining Room - External Kitchen and  internal Pantry 
- Store room
- Maid Room - Laundary Room- 7 bathrooms- External Driver room
-Big Yard
-Shaded parking
-Split Acwith Agency feesmunicipality Contract (Tawteeq)maintenance on landlordcall: |

------Company name: One Deal Property ManagementAddress: Street name :HILI , Building no 8, Office no : 04 Office phone no: 03 - call: What'sup no : | Facebook page: :  Instagram : onedeal_propertyalainCompany Profile: The no. 1 company for rentals in AL AIN, provides you oppourtunity to get your Dream Home with a reasonable price with in your desire location. One Deal Real Estate provides you high end services to the clients with its professional & committed team members since 2009.                                "Find Your Dream Home With Us"  Some Of Our activities are : - Renting ( Commerical / Residential) - Flat's and Villa's - Leasing - Labor Camps - Sale & Purchase - Building Maintence


Scam Warning

Never wire money or financial info to a seller on the internet. For your security, all transactions should be done in person.

Reply to ad

By clicking on 'Send Reply', I agree to the Dubizzle
Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy

Is there an issue?

AED 135,000 /yr

When conducting a property transaction in Dubai, only deal with the landlord or a RERA registered agent. You can verify the authenticity of an agent by contacting RERA, and a landlord by contacting the Dubai Lands Dept.


Know your Rights as a Tenant in the UAE

Wondering how much you are allowed to borrow from the bank, for a property that is not yet ready? Or how to figure out whether an agent is authorized to represent you?

Know more